Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Day of the Hearts


The Day of Hearts "Happy Valentine's Day"
To All The Girls I've Loved Before
PDF Print E-mail
Written by Delfin Raymundo
Thursday, 14 February 2008

HOW SWIFTLY THE DAYS FLY ON THE WINGS OF TIME! IT SEEMED THAT IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY WHEN WE GRADUATED FROM ST. JOSEPH. I COULD STILL SEE HER STANDING THERE AS LOVELY AS A DREAM, HER FACE FLUSHED WITH FAITH AND HOPE. YES, I REMEMBER , SHE WAS MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE----THE ONE I HAD MY FIRST CRUSH ON. IT WAS UNFORTUNATE, IT WAS ONLY IN MY DREAMS. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL AND MAY YOU FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS..........

3 comments:

dmb said...

Comment(s)on this article: From Everco-2/26/08 There is nothing like your very first crush ! ! ! Glad you get it off your chest somehow.

dmb said...

The original publication of this article was on February 14, 2008 at the previous SJSAA'57 website. The website has been recreated thus, this republication has occurred.

connie wolff said...

Del,

I've always wondered who your "crush" was. I'm still guessing until now. Does it have something to do with the "Blue Bayou" song?