Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fantasy Bio


By SJS '57 associate, a 1955 graduate

PDF Print E-mail
Written by Anita Vidal-Wales
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
A FANTASY BIO

It starts with my favorite nursery song:

When I grow to be a lady,
I’ll be a queen, a lovely queen.
Walking in a garden shady,
In gown of green, with silver sheen.
Maids in gold and white shall
Follow me and …
Suitors of a high degree.

When I grow to be a lady,
A fine and noble queenly lady
Then my Prince will come
To claim his own
And love will crown me
On my throne.

And my story goes…

My Prince in the flesh…
In the person of
Douglas Guilbert Wales!!
My Hero, my true love.
We got married and he won a
Package deal…an instant family!
My twin daughters became his daughters too.
And we all live happily ever after.

2 comments:

dmb said...

At times, life is not what we make it. It is the awakening from a beautiful dream.

connie wolff said...

Nice, graceful hula dancing, Anita! We enjoyed your beautiful performance immensely. Who says only the young can dance the hula?